We invite self-motivated and talented candidates who seek for challenges to fulfill the position above.
- Male or Female, age max 40 years old
- 3-4 years PR experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Must have prior experience working in a large PR agency on large accounts/clients
- Strong public relations skills, including press releases, media relations, backgrounders, communication strategies, pitches, etc.
- Has ability to write and distribute basic materials including pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, program elements and standby statements.
- Has capability to handle standard media inquiries, research and monitor Client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
- Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.) to convey the Client’s message.
- Excellent in English both in verbal and written is a must
- Excellent in computer and internet: Microsoft, Powerpoint, Web, Skype, Twitter, Youtube, FB, Blog etc is a must
- Excellent in presentation both in preparing the material and presentation skill, preparing report, database, spreadsheet, work organizing, client relations, and event organizing
- Willing to work overtime, under pressure & multi tasking.
- Has a strong leadership, excellent communication skill, and able to work under pressure and love to traveling
- Has Integrity, Stewardship, Maturity, Enthusiastic, Passion
Should you dare to challenge and meet the requirements above, kindly address your credible and detail professional resume and recent photographs by email to: email@example.com
– FIRST COME FIRST SERVED — only selected candidate will be proceed